The kitchen is a room that needs to be cleaned regularly. Eating, cooking, talking with family/friends – doing this in a dirty environment is not very pleasant. It is better to keep the kitchen clean and tidy.
When was the last time you thoroughly cleaned your kitchen? While many people mop their floors and wipe down countertops every few days, it’s still not enough. In addition, a complete cleaning of the kitchen every month is also necessary. Grease stains and food debris can remain forever if not regularly disposed of. We want to share a kitchen cleaning guide that will help you simplify and speed up the cleaning process.
What will be required
In order to quickly clean the kitchen, you will need:
- one cup of soda;
- microfiber cloth;
- 1 cup 9% vinegar/lemon juice/five lemon wedges
- a ceramic / glass container that can be placed in a microwave oven;
- unnecessary sock;
- rubber band in the form of a circle;
- whisk or vacuum cleaner.
Kitchen Cleaning procedure
- Wipe the sink with a wet cloth. Apply baking soda to the sink, wipe it with a damp cloth or sponge. A paste should form. After that, wash it off with water.
- Eliminate all unnecessary items. Collect them in a basket, and then distribute them around the apartment. Take out the trash.
- Pour one cup of water into the prepared ceramic/glass container. Mix it with vinegar / lemon juice, put the mixture in the microwave. Run the microwave for three minutes, let the bowl stand in it for a couple more minutes. Then remove the container from the oven (be careful, the bowl is very hot), wipe the inside of the microwave with a wet sponge. If the oven is very dirty, let it run for 7 minutes instead of 3, and let the container sit in the microwave for five minutes.
- Wrap an unnecessary sock on a whisk, fix it with an elastic band, sweep it under the refrigerator. If you have moldings installed and the refrigerator is built-in, wipe the top of its doors.
- Put wet sponges in the microwave, run it for a couple of minutes. Allow sponges to cool before using.To sanitize a dishwasher, pour one cup of white vinegar into the base of the dishwasher, run a full cycle on the highest setting.
- Wipe the stove, work surfaces. Eliminate food remnants, dust deposits, stains from them. You can use soapy water or cleaner, paper towels, or a microfiber cloth.
- If you have more time, clean the floor surfaces of the kitchen area with a wet method. The kitchen floor gets dirty faster than, for example, the floor of the bedroom, living room.
The kitchen is washed from top to bottom, from the far corner of the room to the exit. Deep cleaning https://hardrockcleaning.com/chicago/house-cleaning/deep/ takes 3-4 hours, basic – about 1 hour. We also clean the kitchen after the renovation. The cleaning specialists will clean up your kitchen using their own equipment and safe detergents and chemicals.
How to do daily cleaning in the kitchen
To maintain comfort and order in the kitchen, you need to constantly look after it. Here are five helpful tips to keep your kitchen clean:
Tip one: the dishes should be washed immediately, and not left for later. All kitchen utensils that we needed during the cooking process should be washed without delay. We also deal with dishes after a meal. This will save our time and energy.
Tip two: after cooking and eating, immediately clean the kitchen space. We hide food in the refrigerator, remove crumbs from the table, wipe the stove and work surfaces, sweep the floor.
Tip three: take out the trash on time. This will save you from additional cleaning from streaks and dirt around the bin.
Fourth tip: systematically change rags and sponges for washing dishes, cleaning surfaces and kitchen towels.
Tip five: in order to maintain a good mood when entering the kitchen in the morning, you must definitely clean it up in the evening. It is nice to have breakfast in a clean kitchen. With what mood you start your day, so it will turn out.
How to deep clean your kitchen
Daily cleaning helps keep our kitchen clean, but still, a more thorough cleaning needs to be done from time to time. In order to save time and effort during cleaning, you need to follow a certain procedure that each hostess sets for herself. If you constantly keep the kitchen clean and tidy and do daily maintenance cleaning, then deep cleaning will take very little effort and time.
The most correct decision is to entrust the cleaning of the kitchen to qualified cleaners who are able to remove any dirt in the shortest possible time.
Author: Cleaning Service by HardRockCleaning.Com