The SBI Card offers a selection of credit cards to meet consumers’ financial needs.
A variety of criteria influence your credit card eligibility, which may be assessed after you apply for an SBI Credit Card. According to the SBI Card website, all candidates must satisfy the following fundamental standards.
How to apply for SBI cards?
It’s incredibly easy to apply for an SBI credit card on our website:
- Visit our website’s ‘Credit Cards’ page and select a card from the category that best meets your needs.
- Fill out the E-Apply form / Online Application form by clicking on ‘Apply Now.’
- When you click ‘Submit,’ you’ll get an instant verdict on your application based on the information you’ve supplied.
- If your application is approved, the SBI Card staff will contact you for verification.
- The card is provided to you when the necessary verification is completed.
Your credit card eligibility is determined by a number of factors that may be evaluated after you apply for an SBI Credit Card. There are certain fundamental requirements that all candidates must meet. Consider the following scenario:
- 21 years old is the minimum age requirement.
- 70 years old is the maximum age limit.
- Salaried or self-employed occupation
- Other requirements include a steady source of income, a good credit score, and so forth.
What is the best way to keep track of the status of a credit card application?
To monitor the progress of your SBI Credit Card application, use the Track Application widget on the Home page or the Eapply page, i.e. Online Application page:
When you applied for a card, you were issued an application number/reference number.
Click the ‘Track’ option to see the status of your SBI Card application.
Reasons because of which your application may get rejected
Rejection of a credit card application can occur for a variety of reasons, including:
- Non-availability of necessary data/documents
- Credit Score Issues
- Low-wage workers
- Eligibility based on age, etc.
You may apply for an Add-on card when you apply for your SBI Card online.
In addition, you may apply for an Add-on card in three easy steps by going into your SBI Credit Card online account:
Visit the website or download the app to access your account.
Navigate to the Services tab > Card for Extras
Fill out the application and send in your KYC papers.
After the requisite verification of the given KYC papers, your Add-on Card will be issued to you.
How do you upgrade to a new credit card?
- Only if you are eligible for a new credit card may you upgrade.
- If you’re eligible for the Card Upgrade offer, you’ll notice a ‘Card Upgrade’ option under the ‘Benefits’ section after logging in.
- You’ll see a suggested card that you may upgrade to. You’ll also see information on the card, such as its features, advantages, fees, and charges.
- Submit a request to upgrade to a new card by following the procedures outlined in the Card Upgrade route.
Minimum age to apply
- To apply for a credit card online, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Individuals that are salaried and are at least 21 years old
- Retired pensioner between the ages of 40 and 70.
- Individuals above the age of 25 who are self-employed
If your credit score is low, your credit card application is less likely to be accepted. The greater your credit score, the better your prospects. If your income is lower than the bank’s expectations, your credit card application may be denied. Age-based eligibility is quite improbable that your credit card will be accepted if you are under the age of 21.